PLEASE NOTE: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Leeds Grand Theatre Voucher – Social Media Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promotor of the prize draw is RNB Group Ltd, Unit 2 Silver Royd Business Park, Silver Royd Hill, Leeds, LS12 4QQ (“the Promotor”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees (including contractors and temporary employees) of RNB Group and their immediate family members.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promotor may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must either
(i) Tweet @RNBGroup with their answer to this question ‘What would make you open mail marketing?’ plus the hashtag #RNBGroupWin
(ii) comment on the RNB Group Facebook pinned competition post, with their answer to the following question – What would make you open mail marketing?
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only one entry per person is permitted. The competition is entered online and therefore applicants will need access to the internet to enter. Entrants will also need a Facebook or Twitter account.
- The opening time and date for entries is 3pm on 07/01/2019. The closing time and date is 1pm on 21/01/2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Entrants must only post appropriate content, and the Promotor reserves the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate.
- The Promotor accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- There will be 1 winner who will receive a £150 Leeds Grand Theatre Gift Voucher.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw by RNB Group colleagues from all eligible entries on 21/01/2019.
- The winner will be notified via the method in which they entered on 21/01/2019 after 2pm and must provide a full name and postal address by sending RNB Group a direct message on the social channel by which they entered in order to claim their prize. The Promotor will make two attempts to contact the winner and if the winner does not respond within 2 weeks of first being notified by the Promotor, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promotor will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive their prize by post (to an address within the United Kingdom) within 30 days of RNB Group being notified of the winner’s address. The postage will be paid for by RNB Group.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promotor reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promotor’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promotor regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Details of the winner (name and regional area only) will be published on RNB Group social media accounts and will also be available from 21/01/2019 by writing to the Social Media Team, RNB Group Ltd, Unit 2 Silver Royd Business Park, Silver Royd Hill, Leeds, LS12 4QQ.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promotor reserves the right not to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promotor does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- By sharing your pictures with the hashtag #RNBGroupWin or commenting on the Facebook competition post you agree that your Tweet or post and image may be published on the RNB Group website and social media accounts.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only for the purposes of administering the competition by the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.