Hands up, who want’s one of these desk pads?
They’re perfect to keep to hand on your desk to scribble down notes, make daily to-do lists and have a little doodle if you fancy.
We’re going to be giving these away throughout January to our lovely customers and anyone else who wants one really! Simply complete the form below and we’ll send one out to you.
Plus there’s even more reason to get your hands on one of our desk pads.
We’ll be giving out prizes every month throughout 2020!
All you have to do is…
- Get doodling on your pad
- Take a picture of your work of art
- Share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram + the hashtag #RNBWIN
Every month we’ll pick one lucky winner from all new entries so keep them coming!
This really is the desk pad that keeps on giving! 🙂
Request your free Doodle pad
Doodle Social Media Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promotor of the prize draw is RNB Group Ltd, Unit 2 Silver Royd Business Park, Silver Royd Hill, Leeds, LS12 4QQ (“the Promotor”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees (including contractors and temporary employees) of RNB Group and their immediate family members.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promotor may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the survey and include their name and email address so they can be contactable.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only one entry per person is permitted. The competition is entered online and therefore applicants will need access to the internet to enter.
- The opening time and date for entries will be 12pm on the 1st of each month. in 2020. The closing time and date is 1pm on the last day of each month in 2020. Entries received after this time will roll into the next month’s draw.
- The Promotor accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- There will be 1 winner who will receive a prize to be determined on a month by month basis. Prize details will be shared on social media throughout the year.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw by RNB Group colleagues from all eligible entries on the last day of each month (or closest working day if this falls on a weekend).
- The winner will be notified via the social channel in which they entered and must provide a full name and postal address by responding to RNB Group. The Promotor will make two attempts to contact the winner and if the winner does not respond within 2 weeks of first being notified by the Promotor, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promotor will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will receive their prize by post (to an address within the United Kingdom) within 30 days of RNB Group being notified of the winner’s address. The postage will be paid for by RNB Group.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promotor reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promotor’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promotor regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Details of each monthly winner (name and regional area only) will be published on RNB Group social media accounts and will also be available by writing to the Social Media Team, RNB Group Ltd, Unit 2 Silver Royd Business Park, Silver Royd Hill, Leeds, LS12 4QQ.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promotor reserves the right not to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promotor does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only for the purposes of administering the competition by the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.