Meet Matt. He’s our very talented Creative Services Manager and the latest to take on our ‘getting to know you’ Q&A…
1. Tell us a bit about your role at RNB Group
I’m responsible for everything connected with design and artwork for both RNB and clients. This might involve creating a lovely new mailing for our fab clients or producing something exciting for ourselves to mail out.
2. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
I like to think I’ve got a good voice, although I’m told otherwise by everyone that has to listen to me sing, so I’d be tempted with a guilty pleasure, maybe ‘A Little Respect’ by Erasure.
3. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
I’d have to say New York, it’s such an amazing place to visit for a long weekend, I’d recommend everyone to go and see the sights, shopping, theatre, food and drink. Everything about it is fantastic.
4. What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I’d love to say going to the gym and drinking carrot juice. But I’ll have to say going out for meals with family and friends, cinema trips, going to gigs, watching sports (football, golf, rugby mainly) and drinking red wine!
5. What’s your all-time favourite film?
I love all sorts of films, but my favourite for all time would be The Godfather (I and II if possible). Amazing acting and great cast. I love gangster films.
6. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
I wouldn’t mind swapping with Ronaldo! To have that talent at football, would be great, even for just one day.
7. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
I’m working on developing a new brand called ‘Intelliprint’. I love to see how I can develop a brand from scratch and see how it can grow.
8. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
For the food and the experience, we went to Robert De Niro’s restaurant called the Tribeca Grill in New York and had steak with all the trimmings, obviously all washed down with a nice bottle of red! Although we never saw the great man it was still pretty cool!
9. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Going to Dublin with the boys from RNB! Great time was had by all!!
10. If you were taking part on Come Dine With Me, which 4 individuals, living or dead, would you want to spend the week with?
Hugh Jackman (seems like a nice guy to have a pint with), Tiger Woods (I love watching him play golf), Agatha Christie (how did she come up with all the different characters and stories), Dave Grohl (I went to a Foo Fighters gig last year and it was amazing, I’m guessing he’s got a few stories to tell)