QUALITYLITHO DIGITALPRINT SERVICES
LITHO & DIGITAL PRINT
PRINT SERVICES YOU CAN RELY ON
At RNB Group we pride ourselves in offering print solutions to everyone. No job is too big or too small. That’s because we have the right kit and an expert team all under one roof. We print around the clock to guarantee customer campaigns are delivered on time, every time.
PRINT WHEN YOU NEED IT
We print 24 hours from 6am Monday to 10pm Friday so we can have your print ready fast and delivered anywhere in the UK mainland.
EXPERIENCED AND IN CONTROL
We offer both digital and litho print services so we can cater to all order sizes. Our litho print team are highly skilled and can offer help and advise if you need any assistance with your artwork or paper choice.
Our in-house finishing department will complete your printed product via guillotine, folding, laminating and binding. We are a true one-stop shop - reducing turnaround times and staying in full control of your print job from start to finish.
Rely on our print services for your business stationery. Letterheads, comp slips & business cards are essential business stationery your company relies on to showcase your businesses brand, style and corporate image.
From cheap and cheerful to high quality paper stocks, we've been providing quality business stationery for our customers since 2005.
Brochure printing is one of our print services. With in-house booklet making and leading industry colour management software, your brochures will look fantastic and can be delivered with a fast turnaround.
We can proof as single pages, imposed sheets or even a page turner to show how your printed brochures will look in the hands of your customers.
CREATIVE FOR PRINT
We don't just specialise in print services, we’re also happy to work with you to design your artwork.
Whether you have copy and images sorted and just need it placing on the page, or you need some help with putting together what you want to say, we'll work with you to get the perfect finished item.
Litho is a printing service we offer for larger print runs. Lithographic is a method of printing in which inks are transferred onto plates to make an impression.
Here's how it works
- All printed colour images are made up of 4 colours: Cyan (blue), Magenta (red), Yellow and the Key colour, Black (CMYK). Your PDF artwork is imposed on a computer and all the colours in the artwork are separated into CMYK and then plates are produced for each colour.
- The plates are collected by the printer and inserted into the press. Each plate is coated with its corresponding colour. The coloured image is rolled or ‘offset’ onto a blanket, which makes an impression on paper being fed through the press. As the paper moves through each set of rollers, the colours mix to create a full colour image on the page.
- The pages are then sent to our print finishing department to be guillotined and for any extra finishing requirements such as collating, binding, folding or laminating.
We also offer digital print which means we can cater to any order size. Digital printers, both inkjet or laser, deposit ink or toner onto the paper and offer fully variable print - every page can be unique and personalised.
Here's how it works
- Unlike Litho, printing digitally does not require the use of plates and so it offers an faster turnaround, usually used on mailing items such as postcards and one-piece mailers or for small volume static print such as business cards or menus.
- Digital Presses use CMYK process colours. Unlike Litho, they are applied at the same time by the machine.
- Digital presses have the ability to collate, staple and bind too, saving huge amounts of time and effort and delivering a quick turnaround for your finished product..
For more information on the differences between litho and digital print, take a look at this article.
TALK TO US
Print services you can rely on - to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call us on
0113 2100 055 or complete our contact form and we'll get back to you asap.