LITHO & DIGITAL PRINT
Our in-house print services mean that you don’t have to wait for supporting resources if your campaign is ready to go - we can provide everything you need and have the capacity to cater for large quantities.
PRINT WHEN YOU NEED IT
We print 24 hours from 6am Monday to 10pm Friday so we can have your print ready for use on your mailing campaign, or have it delivered anywhere in the UK mainland.
EXPERIENCED AND IN CONTROL
Our litho print team are highly skilled and can help and advise if you need any assistance with your artwork or paper stock choice for your finished product.
With our in-house finishing department to complete your printed product via guillotine, folding, laminating and binding, we are a true one-stop shop - reducing turnaround times and staying in full control from start to finish.
Letterheads, comp slips & business cards are essential business stationery your company relies on to showcase your businesses brand, style and corporate image.
From cheap and cheerful to high quality paper stocks, we've been providing quality business stationery for our customers since 2005.
With in-house booklet making and leading industry colour management software, your brochures will look fantastic and be delivered with a fast turnaround.
We can proof as single pages, imposed sheets or even a page turner to show how your printed brochures will look in the hands of your customers.
We’re also happy to work with you to design your artwork.
Whether you have copy and images sorted and just need it placing on the page, or you need some help with putting together what you want to say then we can work with you to get the finished item perfect to your requirements.
Litho is a method of printing in which inks are transferred onto plates to make an impression.
- All printed colour images are made up of 4 colours: Cyan (blue), Magenta (red), Yellow and the Key colour, Black (CMYK). Your PDF artwork is imposed on a computer and all the colours on the artwork are separated into CMYK and the plates are produced for each colour.
- The plates are collected by the printer and inserted into the press. Each plate is coated with its corresponding colour. The coloured image is rolled or ‘offset’ onto a blanket, which makes an impression on paper being fed through the press. As the paper moves through each set of rollers, the colours mix to create a full colour image on the page.
- The pages are then sent to our print finishing department to be guillotined and for any extra finishing requirements such as collating, binding, folding or laminating.
Digital printers, both inkjet or laser, deposit ink or toner onto the paper and offer fully variable print - every page can be unique and personalised.
- Unlike Litho, printing digitally does not require the use of plates and so it offers an faster turnaround, usually used on mailing items such as postcards and one-piece mailers or for small volume static print such as business cards or menus.
- Digital Presses use CMYK process colours. Unlike Litho, they are applied at the same time by the machine.
- Digital presses have the ability to collate, staple and bind too, saving huge amounts of time and effort and delivering a quick turnaround for your finished product..
TALK TO US
We're here to help - to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call us on
0113 2100 055 or complete our contact form and we'll get back to you.